Thursday, August 5, 2010

1st day of 1st grade....another 1st!

Another first....the 1st day of 1st grade! I have to say I was a little sad....I don't know why....time just seems to go by too fast! I took a picture at home this year...I promised I wouldn't take my camera (part of my leaving the camera behind). I walked him into the classroom...of course the traffic was crazy...and of course it was worth all the hassle! However, I have to admit that I waited for a hug that I never got! I wanted to hug and kiss him so bad and tell him how great of a day he was going to have.....I got to tell him to have a wonderful day...I got the look that said "please don't embarass me mom!" I gracefully backed out of the classroom with no hug :(
My sweet boy is growing up and making his mommy and daddy so proud....he is a precious blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment