Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On the 12th day of Christmas....my student gave to me

This year I decided to do the 12 days of Christmas for our teachers.....

I included a little poem about the 12 days of Christmas....and then a cute little tag on each gift for each day...I think the teachers are enjoying it :)

on the first day of christmas my student gave to me.....a poinsetta
2nd day...a candy gram
3rd day...an apple necklace
4th day....A wire whisk with hershey kisses inside the whisk, we "whisk" you merry...
5th day...Gourmet hot chocolate mix
6th day...an insulated coffee cup
7th day... personalized stationary and a gingerbread pen
8th day... chick fil a calendar
9th day... bath and body works
10th day..cosmetic bag with goodies
11th day..note cards
12th day.. an embroidered 31 lunch tote

No comments:

Post a Comment