Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Parade...a new tradition

Since I have been working at Chattahoochee I have spear headed the parade float for the school....everyone knows how much I love planning and decorating...thankfully I have had a ton of help from many co-workers!
My kids love riding in the parade....since they were as young as 1 year old we have been taking them to the parade...however, they love riding on the float! They think they are celebrites! So cute!
This year I let Kendall ask our neighbor if she wanted to ride with her...I thought since Dave was going to be at basketball practice that the girls could sit together and that way Landon and I could sit togehter...my sweet little boy. My plan worked out perfectly! Dave brought the kids to me with their chick fil a dinner and then went to the gym for practice....our float was awesome and turned out just how I had envisioned it! We won 3rd place for the 2nd year in a row!!!! Yay! We waved...sang christmas carols and wished everyone a happy holiday....on the way home...Kendall fell asleep with a sucker in her mouth...I would count that as a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment