Wednesday, December 7, 2011

An emotional goodbye....

Goodbyes are always hard to do....the kids were all especially attached this year...they had so much fun together and with family all over the country it's hard to all get together like we did for the holidays!
The photographer captured some great pictures as my aunt Val and Uncle Earnie left with their 3 "kids"....they live in Colorado and we so enjoy when they get to come "home"....well actually my cousin Dalton is at college in San Diego and my cousin Cole is at college in Texas...Madeline graduates from high school this year and will be going to school out of state as well....there are some really sweet pictures of my uncle kissing my grandma Jess and all of us teary eyed....
Kendall and Ava were happy to see each other and were pretty attached most of the week...I think they hugged about 10 times...sweet girls!
On Saturday Dave had to go back to Cartersville for a basketball game and the kids and I stayed to say goodbye to more family...to get our minds off of everything mom and I shopped went to lunch and took the kids to the Norville farm to see all the animals....Dave came back to pick us up and of course...we had a flat tire...2 new tires latter (to get the car back to Cartersville)...well...of course...my AWESOME husband gave me an early Christmas present....a NEW car!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment