Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where does the time go?

Well....I apparently haven't posted in a while....we have been so busy and I have been trying to soak everything up!
Tonight I was working on a few orders from The Sweet Life....Landon came into the kitchen with his bear and said "I want to take this to baby Harper's grave." I was shocked....it truly came out of the blue, he had tears in his little eyes....I asked him what made him think about taking something to Harper....he started crying...it took us about 45 minutes to calm him down.....I still don't know. When I was walking out of his room I saw Harper's bear tucked in his bed! My sweet little angels....needless to say....tomorrow evening we will be taking a trip to the cemetary with the pictures the kids drew for Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment