Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WOW....

WOW....that's all I can say. We have been so busy...which can be a good thing. However, I'm ready to slow down a little...unfortunately we will not be slowing down anytime soon! I'm just thankful that I'm healthy enough to enjoy this time with Dave and the kids....being sick and on bed rest will make you appreciate just about anything.
We have been at the gym a lot...cheering on the lady wildcats volleyball...so proud of my husband and all the work he puts in at school and with coaching. He is wonderful! We went to a game the other day and the kids went running up to him as soon as the game was over...one of the girls said "coach you must be a great day or something because your kids are always so excited to see you!" And yes he's a great daddy!
The kids have also got to see their Mimi a lot lately...which is wonderful! We went to the Marietta square a few weekends ago and had lunch...looked in a few stores and had cupcakes at a cute little cupcake shop. Harper's grave is just down the road and my mom had visited the cemetery...so we took her there...the kids were telling her all about the ducks that lived there and play in the baby garden. Sometimes I forget that I'm not the only one grieving...I find it therapeutic to visit sometimes.
We still have a lot going on....but isn't that what life is all about...LIVING and enjoying the opportunities that you are given!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment