Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Leaving behind the camera....

I have decided to leave the camera behind lately...I love taking pictures but sometimes I get too caught up in taking the picture and I miss out on some of the fun moments!
We just got back from Brasstown Valley and Cabbage Patch Land....great girls trip with Mimi and my neice Maison! Kendall had a wonderful time! She picked out a toddler doll with brown piggy tails...of course we had to accessorize with all the cute outfits! We watched Momma Cabbage have a baby...now that's a moment I bet everyone's glad I didn't get on camera...just kidding!
Kendall named her baby "Sally Melodie"...don't know where she got the name...but it's her baby so she came up with the name all by herself! It's so fun watching her role play and get so excited about taking care of her baby. I love to see and hear her playing with Sally and her other babydolls. So precious! I love that little girl! Some times Dave and I talk about what a great big sister she would have been...she's so loving and such a gentle spirit!
We made lots of great memories last weekend....however, we have no pictures to share...and I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment