Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graduation Day....





















Well my baby graduated Kindergarten today....I remember writing about his first day! I can't believe this school year is already over. I have been so emotional lately...so many up's and down's. I'm so proud of Landon and Kendall...they are such sweet babies and precious little souls. Kendall starts Pre-K next year and Landon will be in 1st grade. Landon's 7th birthday is coming up...his party is this weekend (post to follow soon).....time really does fly by. I wish it would slow down for a little while, sometimes it would even be nice to go back in time....

Dave couldn't go to graduation because he was giving the end of course test for his classes....therefore, I took a ton of pictures. However, Mimi was there....we had the graduation luau and then went back to the classroom for our end of the year party...after that we checked Landon out and headed to Atlanta to the aquarium! We had a wonderful day celebrating such a special occasion...we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and found some cute beach bags at pottery barn kids. I love being able to show the kids that if you work hard we can play hard. Well....I guess we have about 10 more years before the next graduation...for Landon at least. I'm sure it will go by way too fast to!

No comments:

Post a Comment