Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall....my favorite time of year!

FALL....it's my favorite time of year...so many great memories of days with my grandparents and my mom...being on the farm...taking long walks...waking up to cool crisp air :)
There's always a lot of fun trips..activities..and adventures to discover in the Fall. So far this year..we have been to the apple farm, apple house, petting zoo, CPS fall festival...Mimi's house (a few times)...Berry College...Football games...Corn maze...and we have a lot left :)
I still remember going to East Central Fall Festival's...I loved all the games, the cake walk and the go fish pond! It's fun to watch our kids participate in the same activities...they seem to find the fun in anything!
Here are some pictures from the Fall festival and from a weekend at Mimi's house!





No comments:

Post a Comment