Thursday, December 13, 2012

Family...Vacation!

This summer we did a family vacation to the beach! We had a great time and were really not ready to leave! How nice would it be to have a condo/house on the beach?!?! I haven't quite talked Dave into it yet :)
One night Dave and I took Landon out for a special mommy/daddy date night...we had so much fun...Landon started the night out by winning an Mp3 player in one of the game machines...then drove a go cart all by himself...my little boy is growing up! Then talked me in to going on the water..water gun ride...yes...of course all the other kids thought it would be fun to get the only mom out there soaking wet...at least I'm a good sport...and of course Landon thought it was AWESOME :) We stopped for ice cream and did a little souvenir shopping! Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment