Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Giving Thanks....

I truly don't know where to start....this year we had so much to be thankful for...almost our entire family was together for Thanksgiving (except 1 cousin and her husband and 2 kids)....there were a lot of us....My grandparents..yes my 89 year old grandfather and my 84 year old grandmother who has been sick...for them, we are very thankful...there 4 children (including my mom)and their spouses my wonderful aunts and uncles...10 of the 11 grandchildren...and 9 of the 11 great grandchildren. We knew with my grandmother being so sick lately that we needed to take full advantage of all being together...lots of quality time spent. We had the brillant idea of renting not 1 but 2 bouncy houses for the 9 great grandchilden! They had a blast and literally played in the bouncy houses/obstacle course the whole week.....they also played up in the barn which is what all their parents (us) used to do when we were little! Such awesome memories were made....so special...1 because of my grandmother being sick....another reason, my cousin Gwen and her 3 children are moving to China December 28th, her husband is already over there. We have such a close family and all have so much fun being together....like I said, we have many blessings...to cap off the week we had a visit from Santa and a photographer to take family pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment