Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween and all the fun that goes with it....











I LOVE Halloween....and....apparently I have passed it to our kids!!!! My mom and our neighbors always had a cookout on Halloween for all the kids and then the dads would take us trick-or-treating! I looked forward to it all year....especially coming home and sorting thru the candy!
I always do some sort of Halloween party for the kids...however, this year the neighbors and I decided to have a "block" party! It was the best party yet! We had all kinds of food, halloween music, a fire pit for roasting hot dogs and smores....adult drinks and kiddie punch! The kids played and handed out candy to our trick-or-treaters before heading out to do some trick-or-treating on their own! Of course they ended up with way to much candy....but they had a ball sorting thru it and trading out with one another....I love making sweet memories with our beautiful children and our neighbors who are like family!

No comments:

Post a Comment