Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's almost been a year....

Well it's almost been a year since we held sweet baby Harper....I can't believe it...sometimes it seems like the longest year of my life...sometimes it only seems like yesterday. The feeling still takes my breath away...there are still times that I don't think it happened...other times the pain is still so real. I'm so glad that we have her blanket and other memories/mementos from the hospital...it helps me feel closer to her. I still want to put her picture up with her bonnet and blanket in a shadow box...I'm trying to find the perfect one.
I'm so glad that God put certain people in my life....I know they are here for a reason. There are definitely days I lean on my friends for support....I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment