Sunday, April 18, 2010

30 is the new 20!



































































So.....30 is the new 20 right?!?! I don't know why I had a hard time with this birthday...I mean, it beat's the alternative...right? I should be glad to have made it through this last year..I should be excited to see 29 go...it was the hardest year of my life!
Thankfully I have wonderful friends and family who helped me realize that turning 30 wasn't so bad! They all made it so special and so much fun!

Dave started out the week by having family and really close friends over for cake and ice cream! It was perfect...I even got to see some friends I hadn't seen in forever! On my actual birthday.....I arrived to work and for the first time in a long time...I was SPEECHLESS! They had decorated almost everything in the office with "princess" motiff....a chocolate breakfast (my favorite)...everyone had tiara and boa's on (so cute)....we went to lunch (thanks Cheryl) and then to top it off, we had a chocolate cake...yum! They spoiled me....they completely outdid themselves...they even added in some extra special gifts. I am so lucky to have wonderful people all around me! Cheers to 30 and many more great years!

No comments:

Post a Comment