Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The simple things in life....
















One of my most cherished childhood memories is having tea parties with my mom....she always let me cut fun shapes out of bread and make sandwiches....she would get my fancy tea sets 0ut and let me put all kinds of fun food on them and serve tea! I loved it...such a girly thing to do! She never got bothered by the mess (at least not vocally)....would spend hours pretending to drink the water I poured back and forth...and laughed at all my silliness.





Surprise.Surprise....Kendall loves tea parties! She loves to play with all her fancy tea her fancy tea cups and pour tea for everyone. I decided that we had to have a tea party...yes...just because. We invited Mimi and cousin Maison....the theme was pink and green..of course! We set the table the night before with a pink and green table cloth...3 different tea sets and prepared lots of yummy treats. Kendall was so excited! She picked out a pink and green dress and her "high-heel" shoes. Mimi brought some beautiful flowers for the table and we all enjoyed the tea party!





After the tea party we played outside for a couple of hours and decided to take a picnic in the park....the weather was beautiful! We had our picnic and feed the ducks...played on the playground...ran and just enjoyed being outside! I love spending time with family...I enjoy being outside and seeing the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment